Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive, affordable healthcare including medical, dental and vision exams for employees and their eligible family members, and life insurance.
- EAP - Free and confidential consultation and counseling provides employee’s and their families the support needed to tackle life’s obstacles.
- An engaging wellness program serves County employees and their families by promoting healthy activities and lifestyles with the belief that supporting the health and well-being of employees increases productivity, reduces long-term costs and enhances the quality of life.
- On-site fitness center located at the Courthouse.
- Healthy Start Prenatal Support—helping moms-to-be learn what they need to know to have the healthiest pregnancy and baby possible.
- Stop Smoking support—helping you quit using tobacco your way and at your pace.
- Care Management—voluntary and confidential support and education regarding your on-going condition (like diabetes or heart disease) or major health event or illness.
- Fitness Center Discounts—monthly credit toward your fitness center dues by working out.
- On-line Coaching—can help you focus your health improvement efforts on fitness, nutrition, weight loss, stress reduction and any of eight other key areas.
County-Sponsored Health Insurance
- Financial & Legal (Purchase Power, Pre-paid Legal, Identity Theft Protection, Home Mortgage Savings, Auto Financing)
- Retiree Benefits (Medicare, Long Term Care Solutions, Lifetime Income Solutions),
- Youth Programs (Scholarship Program, Child Life Insurance, Overseas Travel Insurance),
- Insurance Services (Home & Auto, Life, Health, Dental, Disability Income, Supplemental Health),
- Lifestyle Programs (Technology Support, Online Data Backup, Entertainment Discounts, Roadside Assistance)