Frequently Used Forms

Authorize Child Support to discuss your case with another individual 

Authorize medical provider to provide information to Child Support or to provide a medical opinion to Child Support

Authorize the disability specialist to provide information to Child Support

Affidavit of Unreimbursed Child Care Expenses

Affidavit of Child Support Arrears

Affidavit of Uninsured/Unreimbursed Medical Expenses

Credit Bureaus Information

Job Search Reporting Forms

Request for Child Support to take legal action for non payment of child support

Request to forgive arrears or close the child support case