Show All Answers

1. How do I know if a child support payment has been made?
2. How can I get a copy of my Itasca County Child Support order?
3. How do I get my PIN for using the online for telephone options?
4. How do I apply for a debit card?
5. My support is deposited to a Relia Card. I lost my card and need a new one.
6. How do I set up a Direct Deposit Account? What do I need to do?
7. I need to change my Direct Deposit Account. What do I need to do?
8. How can I make payments on an overpayment?